We are on a mission to continue promoting ART, LOVE & NATURE in Jacó. We work with top Costa Rican & international artists who wish to come & leave their mark on our town. These projects are funded through private commissions & donations.
5 ways to donate:
- One time cash donation.
- Support Artify on a monthly basis from May – December 2018.
- Donate goods or services needed.
- Sponsor a public or private commission.
- Become a Community Friend with $100 – $200 annual pledge.
4 guiding principles:
- We believe installing public art instills pride in our community.
- Our community outreach programs get young people involved in the cultural movement in Jacó.
- We support artists through public & private commissions.
- Investing in the beautification of our town is good for small businesses.
3 things to remember:
- Artify Jacó is an organization of volunteers seeking to celebrate art through nature. We promote a range of creative initiatives, specifically the installation of large, medium & small works of interactive public art.
- We rely on donations & private commissions to fund public art.
- Public art enriches the lives & experiences of all, while demonstrating to visitors that we love Jacó & honor the natural resources of our community.
2 months to fundraise:
Our first installations of 2018 are scheduled for June. We have 8 weeks to raise the funds. What we collect during these 8 weeks will sustain all of our programs for the rest of the year. We urge you to contact us soon to donate!
1 lofty goal:
Our fundraising goal for 2018 is $25,000. We can’t do it without the support of the community of Jacó.
Contact us today to make a contribution.